First post!

Welcome!

As this is the first post on my new blog, I think I should start off by explaining what this blog is about. My dream for this blog is to be a space for me to show the world my yoga practice, my dive into the renovating world, and to spread a healthy lifestyle. So most of theses posts will be informational or helpful for those who are interested in learning yoga, not just the physical practice, but the way of life; for those interested in renovating or diy projects for your home; or for those who are interested in living a healthier lifestyle through exercise or diet. Basically, I want to share my life with all of you! I want to share this wonderful thing that happened to me: yoga and living out my dreams. And I want to help others do the same!

So I hope you enjoy this crazy life with me!

~Shelby

Comments

Popular Posts